Lefkada is the only island where access by road through the floating bridge that connects the mainland.
Access to the island:
- Through the National Road: Athens - Korinthos - Patra - Rio - Antirio - Agrinio - Lefkada.
- With KTEL buses from the stations of Kifisos, Thessalonika
- By plane to the airport Aktio, 20 minutes from the island's capital
- By sailing vessel. (The island has a marina and many natural harbors as Sivota Bay.
- With floatplane from Patra, Ioannina and Corfu
Access to the departments of Sivota Bay:
In 30klm distance from the town of Lefkada and 10klm from the cosmopolitan Nidri, on the southeast edge of the island will find the traditional fishing village, Sivota, in the centre of which will find and complex Sivota Bay.
Sivota Lefkada is one of the most picturesque fishing villages of the island. It is built at the foot of the lush green hill leading to the blue waters of the Ionian Sea, a natural harbour and especially the summer months is an ideal destination calm and relaxation.
Προβολή Sivota Bay σε χάρτη μεγαλύτερου μεγέθους